Click in the right sidebar to learn more about our current publications.
The Society has occasionally published vital records and other guides to reference material. Below is a list of past publications. As part of our educational outreach, the Society is interested in receiving manuscripts of new material by people looking to publish. We generally are interested in vital, church, cemetery, or probate records of a New England jurisdiction. Please inquire at to see if we would be willing to publish your work.
Our current publications:
- Our newsletter, published three times a year, The Compact
- A new newsletter just for young people, The Junior Compact
- Books and pamphlets currently for sale.
Our past book publications:
- George Ernest Bowman, Vital Records of the Town of Brewster Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849 (1904).
- George Ernest Bowman, Vital Records of the Town of Halifax Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849 (1905).
- Thomas Bradford Drew, Theodore S. Lazell, and George C. Burgess, Deaths Records from the Ancient Burail Ground at Kingston Massachusetts (1905).
- George Ernest Bowman, Gravestone records in the Ancient cemetery and the Woodside cemetery, Yarmouth, Massachusetts (1906).
- Governor William Bradford's Letterbook (1906).
- George Ernest Bowman, The Mayflower Compact and Its Signers (1920).
- Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants: 1620-1920 (1920).
- George Ernest Bowman, Vital Records of the Town of Truro Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849 (1933).
- Hubert Kinney Shaw, Families of the Pilgrims (1956).
- The Bowman Files (1983).
- Barbara Lambert Merrick and Alicia Crane Williams, Middleborough, Massachusetts Vital Records (1988, 1990).
- A Centennial History and Roster of Members 1996 (1996).
- David Allen Lambert, Vital Records of Stoughton, Mass., to 1850 (2008).